my twitter account... fallow it...

Saturday, March 27, 2010

look at what's back... or... i have too much time on my hands...

maybe some of both... i dunno... i'm probably tired of writing in my book with a fucken pen and shit... the book is getting super heavy, and i don't like people watching me write... feel like a fucken cave man... lately i've been going on my bike by myself and riding to the park to write... pathetic... i know... lol...

right now is like the perfect time to blog too... i'm on my little couch next to my tank... i'm watching american dad with my nephew noño... i'm making some trades for the next SCRK meeting... someone wants to trade me some corals and junk... that's tight... whateve'skees... see what i get... that also reminds me that i have to make money for this weekend... i have to pay for my membership, and to participate in the raffle... fuck... they're raffling off some bomb ass shit... well except for the fish... i'm not into that kind of deal... that, and alot of my fishes have been dieing...


on a darker note... lol... i just looked at the pictures of the dog with the puppies... that's bubbles... she died two years ago... after she had a litter of puppies after that litter... she got really sick, and i couldn't do much about it... so yeah... she's dead... oh... and butter's also dead... fuck... that one i had to put to sleep... it was kind of sad, but oh well... it happens... to alot of us... well to me... and my friends... and they always tell me to take their dogs to the pound because they're such faggot ass pansies... lol... and they talk shit to me for kissing guys... hahahasl;dkfajs;dlfja... yeah i know...

anyways... that's enough for right now... i think i'm going to start fragging shit from my tank... i don't want the frags to be all fail/aids when i take them to the swap... lates...

No comments: