my twitter account... fallow it...

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

update... late but whatever...

i typed this up nov 25...


Well… I’m sitting in the court room lobby again… I thought… why the heck not bust a court room update on this sucka… man… well, yeah I’m back again… and today it’s super packed… I feel like bill gates with my laptop out… it’s super ghetto today… LOL… like big time… there are even pimp canes up in here… HAHAHAHslkfjaslkfjaskl;jfaskl;jf… man that’s hilarious… but I mustn’t forget why I’m here… I’m here today for andre… if all goes as planned, we will get him back today… if we get cock blocked… well, that’s something else… we’re all hoping we get andre back… it’s going to be a mission for a couple of months though… since he’s been at the foster home, we noticed that he’s been acting up and not listening… it took us a long time to get his rhythm and attitude own… since he has some sort of autism and other learning disabilities, we have to build a different structure for him… now that these foster “parents” give him whatever he wants all of the time, it’s fucked up… he’s gonna be a nightmare at home and at school…

I think I’m gonna switch it up a bit… I want to vent about my recent chicken massacre… fuck… holy fucken shit… yeah that bad… you guys all know that I have chickens and crap… well, at one of the last meets, I traded some serama chicks for a gorgeous mille fleur OEGB pullet… well.. those chicks ended up introducing something to my flock… OMG out of 60+ chickens, I only have about 20 or so left… and these weren’t chicks… they were full grown breeders and expensive ass chickens that I have been collecting and planning for future breeding projects… sucks… I had it all mapped out and planned… in 4-5 years I was going to have some amazing malay type seramas… now this set me back to square one… fuck… I can’t believe it happened… also, I can’t figure out what they have… it makes no sense… they’re fine one day, next morning they’re a bit lethargic, and that afternoon they’re deadfaced…

Well… after I noticed that cowboy and my self blue breeders were gonna die, I got bummed out sick… I haven’t gone to a chicken forum in a long time… it’s just been hard for me to realize that well… I lost a lot of my chickens… this is worse than when my lake Tanganyika cichlid tank crashed and lost hundreds in exotic fish… these birds have personality, grace, hilarity and showed some sort of affection towards me… sigh… now I wait… I have to clean everything spic and span then disinfect with some chemical that’s super expensive… :sadface: stupid emoticons don’t work here… the great thing is that I have a bunch of awesome chicken friends that are donating some decent roosters to me… I totally feel the love… although, I rather pay for them… I’ll see what happens… 

I just spoke with my attorney… it doesn’t look good… fuck… I don’t know what’s gonna happen… but we’re fighting… and fighting as hard as we can… this is a nightmare… parents worst reality… and the sad part is that there are hundreds of cases around me… they’re all going thru the same shit… it’s freaken nuts… the system obviously doesn’t work… hopefully, we will realize this as a society… all of these kids needing medical and psychiatric help after the they get into the “system”… my kids are getting counseling and other shit… what pisses me off is that tey’re making it look like if it’s all our fault… like we’re the reason they are how they are… stupid state… I wish I could just move my family and animals and friends and stuff to mexico… but a good spot in mexico… like on the side of a mountain somewhere… LOL…

No comments: