my twitter account... fallow it...

Thursday, May 10, 2012

stupid lying ass faggot... v2


So this jack ass is on this hook up site… his name is “MASKDLREQUIRED”…  check out his profile… LOL…

MASC GUY FOR OTHER MEN 28, 5'10", 207lb, 34wAthleticBlack HairShaved BodyLatino, Looking for 1-on-1 Sex, 3some/ Group Sex.

NO PIX HERE, TO DL SORRY FOR GOOD REASON,, IF UR DOWN WITH A MASC GOOD LOOKIN DUDE HIT IT UP,, NOT INTO FEMS OR GUYS THAT ACT RIDICULOUS, ONLY GOOD LOOKIN MEN LATIN OR WHITE,, NO ASIANS, BLACK, JUST PREFERENCE, RESPECT IT

NO PIX HERE, TO DL SORRY FOR GOOD REASON,, IF UR DOWN WITH A MASC GOOD LOOKIN DUDE HIT IT UP,, NOT INTO FEMS OR GUYS THAT ACT RIDICULOUS, ONLY GOOD LOOKIN MEN LATIN OR WHITE,, NO ASIANS, BLACK, JUST PREFERENCE, RESPECT IT

First of all… fuck you… you don’t have a picture up and aren’t gonna put one up…? Who the hell do you think you are…? Srsly…? Are you that much of a wuss that you don’t want some gay guy to know what you look like…? Wtf… do gay guys really go after this bullshit…? What guy is going to want to hook up or even talk to someone that …? That’s so stupid… fucken creep… anyways… I sent him a message… LOL… I really wanted to know his explanation or thought process on this retarded shaded ass profile… I asked him…

but you can have a pic in private... that way you control who sees you... no one is going to want to hook up with a complete stranger... at least a pic will make them want to hook up...

okay… I don’t think I told him anything to offend him… right…? I just said that he could have a picture in private and lock it from the public eyes… and I told him that no one in their right mind would want to fuck with a guy that doesn’t want to show a picture at all… unless they are weird dumb creepy fucks like him… damn sicko… who the hell does he think he is..? LOL… anyways… this is what he told me…

I've been hooking up bro with out pix.. math u should hide urs Cus looks like u need action but can't get any cuz of ur looks

Hahahaha… that shit was hilarious… I know he hasn’t been hooking up with no pics because his profile is 2 days old… unless you’re finding some nasty ass fucks that are aid’s infected, then I’ll believe you… anyways… this fucker is straight out trying to insult me… that’s funny… I don’t know if I had it coming… but to be honest, it was shocking to me… I was like… WTF…? Srsly…? Are they talking shit to they…? Whatever… this is what I pm’d him back…

hahaha... i didn't hit you up to hate, i thought i was giving advice... if that's the kind of person you really are, then that's just sad... it all makes sense... 
and if you want to insult someone, learn how to spell... why should i "math" anything...? LOL... i trip out when i hook up with men with wedding rings that say they're straight but love sucking dick... i know you're one of them... just a scared cock sucking fag with a horrible personality... i hope you don't have kids...

hahaha… I know that shit hurt his feelings… it would hurt my feelings… but fuck that guy… he deserves it… what a total jack ass… okay, I’m gonna switch it up now…

what the fuck is really going on with the world…? Was that how it was back in the day… all kinds of married men looking for an anonymous dick to sit on…? Sick mother fuckers… why marry your wife and have kids if you’re all about the shaft…? Does that make sense to anyone…? It doesn’t make sense to me… it’s stupid… why are you guys stupid now…? Why can’t you just accept the fact that you were born gay…? Who cares what your friends and family think for a day or two… they’ll get over it… it’s easy and not a big deal… why do you have to ruin lives living in a lie..? your poor wife… your poor kids… man… imagine they found out that mom left dad because he’s a cock sucking bottom aids infected whore…

okay… I’m not going to be all hypocrite and say I’ve never fucked a straight man… I have… and I have always asked them… “how does this make you feel…?” LOL… some guys get all offended and mad… I don’t give a fuck… I tell them the truth… how can they sit there tell me that they’re straight when they’re tonsil deep on my dick…? Not trying to sound graphic, but it’s true… that’s not being straight… straight guys don’t chow on man’s meat… that’s gay… and lying about it… that’s faggotry right there… I met one man in the past that was honest about it… I asked if he was married and he said yes… with kids… his family thinks he’s working overtime… then he started crying… “my family loves me, worships the ground I walk on, and here I am sucking dick like a fag” I wanted to crack up… but I guess it was sad…

wait… that shit is not sad… fuck that guy… he’s a dick… lying to his family and denying it… be a man mother fucker… and stop sucking dick… if you want to be with a man, come out of the closet, leave your wife and pay for your kids therapy… I guess the moral of my story is if you’re gay… don’t get married like a straight man… HAHAHHAA… nothing’s wrong with being gay… just don’t live a lie… btw… 95% of so called “bisexuals” are not bisexuals… they’re perverted ass nymphomaniacs… like me… LOL… 

No comments: