my twitter account... fallow it...

Sunday, May 26, 2013

taking the garbage to the curb baby...


sunday, may 26 2013

yeah, i know it's been a long ass time... and i know that i always say that i'm going to do it again and i don't... so what... sue me... lol... it's jsut that i always have shit to do... right now i don't go to forums and well, i ain't doing anything else... LOL... okay, this time for reals...

i want to start off saying that i wish a ton of love and luck to my boy james... everyone send good vibes his way... even though you don't know him... just say to youself... "good luck james, everything is going to get better soon" thank you...

first of all... i'm going to vent this shit that i have been holding back for like ever... lol... i hate faggots... fuck... i hate being gay... this fucken sucks ass... i can't find a decent guy... i can't find a man that calls himself to be a man and that turns out to be a man... i always meet guys that are masculine, but when it comes down to it, are huge fucken bitches... fuck... why do they have to pleague my life with drama...? why..?¿ do they just need to cause drama and conflict..? that's so fucken stupid... i don't know if i want to get into the details... i probably shouldn't because there might be a faggot that goes onto my blog just to see if i talk about this other dude... fuck... what a pathetic piece of human garbage...

you wanna know what the best part is...? that both of you guys will be out of my life for now on... i don't have to hear or see any of you... you guys can have eachother, and live with your black eyes and busted up faces... that's the only way you guys are ever going to be happy... go ahead and live in chaos... i'm over it... i have my kids, and my own bull shit to stress over... and if that little bitch wants to come cause trouble with me... fuck... look... i don't get violent to hurt something... i get violent to destroy... that's the only purpose to fight... to destroy... i'm not gonna stop until you stop moving... i've done it before, and i'm not afraid to do it again... i will do whatever it takes to defend myself and my family... i will not hold back or have any remorse for what will happen to you... i already have 666 and the bapheomet seal of satan permanently on my chest... what's another sin... i'm going to hell anyways...

another thing i want to talk about... i'm on this app on my phone to find other fags... i'm looking for guys to date, but everyone here just wants to suck my dick... do they realy think i'm going to let some random ass stranger put their teeth around my dick...? fuck you... lol.. anyways... hold on, let me look at my phone... i'm gonna talk shit about some dumb fuck's messages... fuck, he pissed me off... hold on... okay i finally found it... fuck, i wish i could cut and past it here... but i can't... so let me just set it up and quote shit on here... this black guy hits me up... i'm cool talking to black guys, but i'm not doing to fool around, date or anything else with them... not racist, it just doesn't work for me... same goes for asian or namaste indian guys... i don't know what to call them... LOL... anyways... the conversation started out like this...

him... "hey cutie pie" me "yo..." him... "man your bald head really turns me on, i bet it's baby smooth and i won't be able to get my hands off of you" (omg that's so super cheezy... what fag is going to fall for that shit..???? me "i have a ton of hair right now... and thx i guess... " him "no problem, how you doing today?" me "i'm cool, helping my kids with their homework..." (i always throw my kids in the conversation when i'm talking to some fool i don't want to talk to anymore... LOL...) him "have you ever been with a blk man before?" oh fuck... that question... so i said... "i've never been with a black man before, they aren't really my type..." then he said... "well, i guess this conversation is over since you're racist and very prejudice, i really don't like to people who they are better then other people in different races... what ever to" and that's it... i'm gonna start another paragraph...

what the fuck..??? seriously... what the fuck did i say that made me racist and prejudice...? i said black guys aren't my type... and that's it... fuck you for calling me a racist... i'm fucken mexican... you guys have a shitload of tv shows and networks dedicated to  your horrible lifestyle, and mexicans only got networks and shows that show in mexico... we don't get treated the same as you guys do in this country... i'm the minority here not you... how the fuck could i be reverse racist on your black ass...? how... fuck you're so damn stupid... so i said... "i'm not a racist or anything... it's just that i don't get turned on or anything by black or asian men... i'm a mexican that goes after white men... i hear them say it to me all the time, and it doesn't stop me from trying to be their friend... but some people just can't tolerate it..." then he throws this at me... "but arestill prejudice... so it nothing else need to says... i really don't like to talk to ignorant people like that... so this conversation is over" oh fuck... i need to start another paragraph for this one...

fuck you asshole for calling me ignorant... i gave you a legitimate explaination and reason, but obviously your stupid ass can't understand english... fuck... and he's calling me ignorant...? look at this fucken retard here... i take the word ignorant like a real insult... i am not ignorant... this is what i replied to him... "LOL... that's like you getting mad for me not being attracted to a woman... you see how stupid that sounds...? some of my straight friends like skinny chicks, other's like fat chicks... does that make them prejudice...? no... you're freken retarded... don't call me ignorant... i know english and i know how to comprehend it... you obviously don't... so fuck you and die you dumb fuck..." and i blocked him... that's right... i get the last word all the time... LOL... i'm such an asshole... but i'm not an ignorant prejudice racist gay... that's for sure... hahahaha... anyways...

don't go around getting all upset over what goes on in the internetz... it's not real... how can someone get all mad over a tiny comment that someone made on the internet... today i wrote "perhaps" on instagram, and all hell broke loose... did i mean it..? no... was i playing...? yes i was... but what happened happened... i don't care enought to fix it... i'm a man... you want to know how a man deals with bullshit...? a man does two things... he either fixes it, or if it's broken, throws it away... i'm not going to fix that drama... so i rather throw it in the garbage where it belongs... i'm done her... i'll try to blog at least every other day... if not every day... i'm talking to a lot of fags right now, so you know i'll need to vent some shit...

thank you guys for reading, i love you all...

No comments: