my twitter account... fallow it...

Friday, September 16, 2011

i hate hippies but ♥ chickens... read on...

Yeah, yeah, yeah… I didn’t keep making my blogs, so what, you wanna fight about it…? Anyways… I want to talk about people that I hate a bit… that’s right… hippies…

Well, not all hippies are bad… I really ♥ sue from BYC… but some tree hugging retards need to get a real life reality check… just because everyone thinks it’s cool to be politically correct, or at least sound so, put their un needed two cents into all kinds of bull shit… well… let me setup the story all quick… so there’s this Hasidic jewish thingy where they get a chicken, pray some weird shit… twirl it over their heads, and then kill it because obviously, the chicken got all man’s sins… I know, it doesn’t sound that bad really… so, there’s this petition going around to ban that shit… OMG, what the fuck… I got so mad when I read that… well, let me quote the stupid thread… hold on…


Susan rudnicki
I got this notice through my membership in United Poultry Concerns, a group which looks to the humane treatment of all fowl and pressing for their protection. This petition concerns the Jewish orthodox ritual of kaporos, which involves swinging a live bird through the air, gripping it by the wings and intoning words to transfer the human's sins to the helpless animal. Then, the birds are butchered. Most of this occurs in front of children of all ages, a desensitization of children's natural fears for animal pain. Many birds are dumped in the rain or hot sun if not used in the ritual, and are crated without food or water for days before and after. The petition site explains the many rabbis who have deplored this practice as not being supported by the Torah or Jewish teachings. Please help us stop this awful, cruel practice


So of course I was the first one to post… let me copy what I put up the first time… LOL…

Gumbii garcia
man... i understand when they regulate egg factories, hatcheries and butchers/stuff... but when it's a religion... that's a tough one... that's like telling people to stop praying to their god... i am far from a religious person, but i respect their beliefs and traditions... i think everyone else should do the same, especially in the era we are in... this is somewhat ridiculous...

me, being a breeder think i do much worst... out of 100 eggs that hatch, if i see some that aren't up to par with my breeding program at up too one week of age, i will hold it over the trash can, and cut it's head off... i usually end up with 60 birds or so... then i do it again at 4 weeks, and sometimes at 6 weeks... then end up with one or two hold backs for the breeding program, and about 10 for sale as show/breeder quality... i know it sounds hard, but i am a true breeder, not a propagator... i need to build a name for myself, and want to only release and make quality birds...

plus, i have friends that caponize their meat birds and then eat them... how is this much different than what the jewish community is doing...? i have seen it done before... they don't grab him by the wings and twirl him around all hard... they just hold them like they are flying... the chickens look like they don't mind since they are dumb meat birds raised to die anyways... this entire petition is insane...

it's okay for someone else to buy a meat bird/broiler kill it, and eat it... but to spin it in a circle and kill it it's so much worst...??¿ i don't get our society or don't understand what direction it's going to... seems that people are just losing grip with humanity... they're forgetting that animals are just that.... ANIMALS... i go to the mall and see people with dressed up dogs like if they were their kids... they are not your kids people... i do ♥ my dog, but in the end, i know it's just a dog... i will not put him over any of my family or friends... as soon as he shows any sign of pain or suffering that can't be fixed by meds or treatment, he's gonna be put down... no tears, no funeral, maybe a picture or so... but that's it... why...? because he was just a dog...

i know i sound heartless, but that's just the way it should be... on BYC i talk to a lot of farmers and poultry people from out of state... if they see their a neighborhood dog going into their yard and killing a chicken they will do what they call SSS... that stands for Shoot, Shovel, and Shut up... and if their dog does the same thing, they will do what needs to be done... they also raise their kids to help with the birds, and when it is time to, to help kill and prepare the chickens to eat as well... or cow, pig, goat whatever... my kids know they're going to eat larry the roo... that's their favorite roo, but oh well... he's gonna be mole in another month...


i dunno... sorry i went on a rant... i just get worked up when i see hippy petitions or videos on youtube... LOL...

google youtube for "kaparos" and see for yourself... tell me if that's worst that people butchering videos... or dubbing... btw, i also dub my show roo's....


what all of that that bad…? No… right….? It’s all true anyways… I’m also not talking shit to the original poster… I said that the petition is retarded and insane… isn’t it…? Like… am I in the wrong…? I don’t think so… check out what some jewish chick wrote… LOL…

Barbara
As a Jewish person I must point out that this practice is not common in our community. I have never heard of it before I read about it here. As a matter of fact, I was shocked, disgusted and embarrassed that a small, fundamentalist fringe group should reflect so badly on the Jewish religion. This practice, dating back to the Middle Ages is not deserving of respect and should absolutely be outlawed! The Kosher laws to which the Orthodox community subscribes developed out of a sense of compassion as well as cleanliness. Treating an animal with such cruelty is not consistent with Jewish traditions!

I am a vegetarian. My belief, shared by many people of all faiths, is that the world would be an entirely better place if we treated all animals and humans with compassion.


Okay… I didn’t put this on the thread… but doesn’t this chick sound like the worst jewish chick on the planet… first of all, she has a picture of her holding a chicken to her face on her avatar… wtf… jewish people don’t do that… they hold keys up to their faces with two mercedez keys, key to their safe, keys to their houses and a lucky fuzzy kangaroo toe… right…? Then she’s a freaken vegetarian… OMG… you’re a freaken hippy… you can NOT be a jew she doesn’t even know about the chicken twirling trick… fail… anyways… the first hippy ended up putting this stupid shit…

Susan rudnicki
yes, you are right this is not common but practiced by the Orthodox. However, there are significant numbers carrying it out in Brooklyn, NY, the Bronx, and Los Angeles. It is a quasi-religious practice growing out of old superstition that the sins of the man can be transferred to a innocent animal. Jewish religious scholars and rabbis have condemned it as not supported in the religious texts and pointing out, God has placed a higher rule before us--do unto others as you would have them do to you. Their comments and responses to the practice of kaporos may be seen on the website I linked the original petition to. In fact, a substitution ritual has been promoted whereby the person swings money around the head, intoning the chants and prayers, and the money is collected for the poor. This goes a lot farther to helping others than the torture of animals. There are many other religious rituals that have come into question in modern times, most causing pain and suffering to women and animals. Female genital mutilation, "honor killings", and the Hindu practice of 'gadimai' Just because some religion does a thing does not make it moral or not subject to scrutiny or criticism. These practices usually represent some perversion of the intent of the original religious purpose, often because of inherent human tendancies to profit. Gadimai, for instance, has been staunchly fought for by the animal dealers who provide the thousands of animals for the ritual bloodbath. Poor families stripped of their savings, brainwashed by the crowd mentality, are fair game for these merchants. Get informed about these things, and there is a lot of dirt underneath

gumbii garcia---I get the feeling you didn't really read my post, you call it a "rant" and don't address the issues of my post and characterize it as "hippie" and such. Everyone has their blinders, but you might read the reply I sent to Barbara, who IS Jewish and a more thoughtful commenter. There is much more to the Kaporos practice than the final butchering and if you really looked into it, you might find there is little to recommend it.


yeah… I know… so stupid… I did not call her post a rant, and I did address the real issue… not the pretenzeez issue that the petition speaks of… and I already said that Barbara isn’t jewish… she’s a poser… doesn’t even have the nose or look… and I did research the practice… I actually spelled it right in the first post I put up, not like her… LOL… stupid hippies… oh, hold on, let me paste what I put up…

gumbii
it... is... just... a... chicken...............


today i went to a golden state serama council meeting in the morning... i spoke of this to them... since we are all "breeders" we all saw it with the same point of view... let me tell you that most of the serama breeders, well, chickens are their life... it's also how some of them make a living... chickens to them is not a hobby, not a pet, not a friend, not their child and not an object... they are the ones responsible in making great breeds like cochin, silkies, leghorns, OEGB and all breeds... if it wasn't for their dedication and culling technique, we wouldn't have them...

btw, it's spelled Kapparot... i learned about this practice in college... now do me a favor and tell me the difference between this...

http://www.youtube.co...

and this...

http://www.youtube.co...

and this...

http://www.youtube.co...

why is one more humane than the other...? and you're comparing the slaughter of a single chicken that was born to be killed and eaten to a person in a sacrificial religious ritual...???? hmm... yeah, i really want to listen to someone that puts up that analogy... no offense, but that just doesn't make sense to me one bit... like the little girl that got taken to court because her friend filmed her spanking her puppy after it pee'd on her carpet in her room... everyone acts like the animal is going to get depressed and hang itself onto a tree or something... it's a freaken dog... sigh... the girl was 16 years old... i wonder what the lesson she is learning after all of that ordeal... i feel sorry for the future generation of animal owners...

everyone has to be so political correct... instead of fixing humanities major problems, you try to save a chicken... maybe because it's easier to do... i dunno... you tell me... instead all of you should be signing this petition... http://www.thepetitio... that's a way you can make a real positive difference in the world... banning something that can be still done underground without anyone knowing... yeah... huge difference right there... that's like banning marijuana or making it illegal... LOL...

btw, i didn't call your post a rant... i called my post a rant... i really don't want to offend anyone... i do ♥ my chickens, but as an enthusiast and a breeder, i don't want people to think of chickens as their children... that's silly, and inhumane... don't forget what chickens are realy bred to do...


right…??? Right…??? Fuck…!!! Here’s what she put…

susan rudnicki
I know you called your post a rant---because it was. And you are the one specifically justifying your position on the planet and in Society by all the human species oriented acts of self-lessness. Far be it from me to try to change you--there are some who are still evolving to a place that does not regard every living thing on this Earth as a subordinate life-form to homo sapiens. Mark Twain, the master of irony, said ---
"It is just like man's vanity and impertinence to call an animal dumb because it is dumb to his dull perceptions" This seems to express your philosophy succinctly


Man… is this lady freaken serious…? I did not call chickens dumb… I said people that treat them like their kids are dumb… it’s a freaken chicken… they’re happy in a wire cage as long as they get a piece of tortilla or bread every once in a while… sheesh… these people get them for eggs… wow… fucken… well, here’s what I put… oh no wait… I think someone else wrote something else…

Oh, never mind… people started saying that we shouldn’t be discussing politics or touchy subjects on a public forum, blah blah blah… WTF is the forum for then…? Honestly, if they don’t like the subject, hit backspace or close the window… that easy… no one is forcing you to read this garbage… not like you’re sitting on a wooden bench surrounded by stained glass marked with lies… anyways, I said this…

Gumbii Garcia
my original point was really not political, or talking about religious issues... i was just stating that people really need to get over the fact that a chicken bred and raised for human or animal consumption and will never ever have a good life... is just that... a chicken that was bred and raised for human or animal consumption... a straight run chick that you buy at a petshop to feed to your snake... i think that's a way worst fate... but it's accepted right...? a guy twirling a chicken slowly and then killing it quickly... that's a horrible and inhumane crime against the animal kingdom..?

do you see what i'm trying to say...???


lol...


hahaha... oh well... i ♥ my egg layers and show birds...

also... when i was little my family had a bunch of huge palomino rabbits in the back yard... i remember my dad gave me one and i raised it as my pet... it got huge and fat... then my cousin's came over and my dad started butchering all kinds of rabbits... yeah, he was a butcher for foster farms... anyways... he asked for my rabbit, and i handed it to him... i knew that he was going to kill it, and that i was going to eat it... and i did... i didn't cry over it... i didn't feel like i missed a friend... i just knew he was a cool pet, and was delicious... my kids now know that the huge blue rooster i have in the back is going to be a meal for us pretty soon... i told them all that when we eat chicken, it was once a bird... and told them that we kill them to eat them... they're like... cool... they have also seen eggs hatch out of my incubators, and they know that the eggs in my fridge could've been baby chicks as well... very smart kids...

somehow, people now and days lost grip of those facts or "beliefs"... i watch shows like animal hoarders and kind of feel sorry for those people... they use an animal to fill in a void in their life... they present themselves to think that is their child or even soul mates... now, i understand why people cried in that will smith movie where he had to kill his dog... but after you wiped your tears.... do you remember that it's just a dog...? they die all the time... they even kill eachother... i remember watching that kingsley kid talk about how people got mad at lady gaga because in the music video, they poisoned an entire diner, and even the dog died... people were furious that the dog died... OMG people, she just killed like 30 something people and all they think about is the silly dog... like if that one dog's life was more valuable than 30 plus people... what if that dog bit a little child's face off then it got poisoned... does that change anything...?

doesn't that scare you...? that is how people really think out there... it really does scare me... they say that in a couple of years the human race is going to split genetically... one is going to be primitive and instinctual, and the other will rely almost 100% on technology... if something happens to their environment, who do you think will survive... and who do you think will put an animal over hunger, or even it's friend's or family...? the mind is a terrible thing to waste... don't let yourself get brain washed over silly propaganda like what peta does... if anything... they should put an end to whalers instead of making a cheesy reality TV show... all they have to do is make the army shoot whoever is after the whales... problem solved... but everyone would rather just save a production red hen instead...


dude… am I full of shit or what..? it makes sense to me… why can’t those retards make sense of what I’m saying.. instead, they said it’s ignorance… yeah, hold on… let me find that post…

Kathy
I find your posts really depressing.

And also, the attitude expressed in them is one of the reasons I wanted to have my own chickens. A reaction against the jaded, uncaring attitude towards animals that' so widespread (but shrinking everyday). I wanted to honor them, treat them as members of the family, give them a good life, not demean or commercialize them, not kill them because they were not useful. I find them all precious to me and they give me a lot of enjoyment thru their personalities and antics. I feel bad for people who miss out on all of that because it can be truly joyful to connect with nature this way. But the worst is to try to justify the cruelty with blind ignorance.

My chickens are my pets and I'm proud of it! :-)



Well Kathy… i… am offended… LOL… ignorance is a very bad word… now and days, it’s worse than calling someone a nigger, wetback, red neck, spick, chink, whatever… I rather be called a wetback or beaner a million times before ignorant… let me find the post I put after that hating ass hippy…

Gumbii Garcia
blind ignorance...?

it is my responsibility to keep a certain breed looking the way it does... it's people like ME that get an speckled sussex and mix then with brahma to produce quality and genetically perfect light sussex chickens... how do you think it got to that...? hard work, time and heavy culling... very heavy culling... right now i'm working on two projects to produce solid chocolate OEGB and blue laced silver OEGB... it's going to take me about 7 whole years... i'm also involved in a malaysian silkied serama project with a large group of BYC members... i don't understand how i can be ignorant about chickens when all you guys want them for is to make you laugh and eggs... i'm sacrificing years out of my life to create a color on a chicken just because people would want them... it's NOT going to make me rich... i'm also not the only one in the world doing it... there are already chocolates out there... but i just want my own show lines... so then i can sell them for 20 bucks a show bird or donate them to the local 4H like always... LOL...

but yeah... i'm ignorant... read all of my post and see what really makes sense... i wonder what you guys think about people that have roaches as pets... because i do have several species of pet roaches...


wow...


damnit, I’m stupid… I should’ve said a lot more shit in that post… LOL… oh well… but after that post, no one else posted anything… I guess I shut them up… calling me ignorant… OH EM GEE!... look at what these people put… shnap, I think she edited something out as well… I remember reading something like comparing this chicken crap to human sacrifice and spiritual body mutilations… or did she…? I dunno… whatever… I’m tired, and pissed off right now… freaken hate people like this… I went on a couple of rants on youtube as well… who the hell cares if the girl kicked the dog, or if the cat is on LSD… everything is done for a reason…

I really think these people are sick in the head… how can someone walk around with that mentality…? What do they tell their children when they explain to them where the stuff comes from that they are eating for dinner…? They’re just making their kids so damn stupid… maybe it’s a Mexican thing, but I tell my kids everything… I think I’m a great parent doing that too… makes them strong… not no weak wrist faggot ass hippies… no offense to the gay people out there… I’m gay too, but I do hate faggots… but that’s another blog some other time… right now I have to go check on the baby chickens in the brooder… I didn’t feed them today… Oops… fail…

No comments: