my twitter account... fallow it...

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

so i got into a fight... again... KUMQUAT TREE!!!...

Today… I got into a fight… like, a real fight… man, let me tell you how it all went down… HAHAHA…

Okay, so you guys know I hate roger and I hope he dies soon… right…? Well, yesterday and today he’s been drinking and acting all stupid… yesterday, I started digging up my front yard to flip over the dirt… for some reason, he just started talking shit to nena… he was like, I know he’s putting stuff into your head, and blah blah blah… man, I really don’t give a fuck what they do… they’re adults, I’m an adult… solve your own freaken problems… anyways… he was all drinking and causing a scene… I have patience, so I just let him have his little moments… but man, he was embarrassing me and nena so bad…

He was even walking around the street all tough… LOL… jose felt like kicking his ass because as he walked into pepper’s house, he was walking all tough backwards and almost fell over… we all had a laugh, but I think that made it worse… so… then nena left… she basically left me home alone with the kids and that retard… I was outside shoveling dirt around, and jose was keeping me company… then he heard roger saying something about he was going to pull out my plants once I plant them… LOL… so I asked him… “what did you say…?” he came to me and was like… “nah, I just wanted to say that I want to plant some palm trees right here”

I knew about the palm trees… nena had told me before that he wanted palm trees… and I told her no… wtf..? palm trees…? That’s fucken stupid… I’m on a mission hunting down some awesome rare fruit trees… and he wants to plant some useless tall cheap trees… fuck… he’s so retarded… so then I say… “no…” he’s like… “but, what are you gonna plant?” and I say… “whatever I fucken feel like it…” by this time I’m already pissed off… btw, I had a shovel in my hand… he’s like… “but too bad, I want palm trees” so then I looked up… HAHAHA… I looked up and told him… “who the fuck are you to have any sort of say at this house…? This is my house… you want palm trees, and I already told you no once… that should be enough… shit… I rather ask my dog Buddha what trees he wants in the front than you… you’re a silly little joke… go away…”

So then he left… then got mad, and I dunno… I didn’t see him for like 20 minutes… jose left, and that dude came back… roger was like… “I’m sorry gumbii, I know I’m acting all stupid, and I want to help you, so what do I do?” I looked at him, and said… “nothing… go over there or somewhere not here… thanks…” so then he left… HAHAHAHA… whatever… then he was still acting stupid, and whatever… I forgot what else happened… I think he went to his room, and I took a shower and slept… this morning I guess they were still going at it… he was all drunk still, and causing scenes… so whatever… I told nena that I was going to kick his ass… and she was like… whatever… LOL…

So… i came back from the gym, and I saw that he was bleeding… LOL… nena punched him in the face and her huge diamond ring cut his face… hahahaha… so he made a scene, and tried to call the cops on her… HA… so then i came inside, and picked up the kids… when I came back, he was gone… I had sexy googles and a friend named gina come and play PS3… so we chilled, played and stuff… so then I had to go pick up the little girl from school… when I came back, he was here talking shit to nena I guess… I’m really not sure… but he said something about my face… and let me tell you… I had had it right there… fuck… I started talking shit… I dogged him out and well… I got pissed…

After talking shit… he was like… “what do you want me to do?” I said… “get the fuck out of here…!” and put my hand on him… I was kind of pushing him out with my sharp nails… then he stopped, so I put both hands on him and shoved him harder… he held his body up and tried to make me flinch… fuck… big mistake stupid… I didn’t even hesitate… I punched him in the face with my right… a quick left, and another right… then I shoved him hard and sent him flying… he landed near my new kumquat tree… (YAY KUMQUAT TREE!!!) his head slammed into the brick walls… and landed kind of wedged there… so I got on top of him and just started punching his face as hard as I could… I think I landed about 6 solid hits…

He somehow flipped over face down… I punched him again but it kind of hurt my hand… that pissed me off even more… I punched him in the back of his neck with my left and then with my right I punched him in the back of the head as hard as I could… I cut his head with my rings plus smashed his head on the dirt… so I couldn’t punch his face any more, so I went in for the kill… I bit him… yeah I know… I bit him in the back of the head sick… I put my hands on his face, and scratched him sick… as I was running my sharp ass nails on his face, I felt my left pointer finger go into his eye and I tried my hardest to get his eye out, but he turned a little… I really planned to blind him… if I could, I would’ve pulled his freaken eye out, I swear…

So I scratched his face nasty… deep ass cuts… then I put my weight on his head smearing his face on the dirt… LOL…. Man… then somehow I started to hear things around me… I heard nena screaming, “stop, chacha (my little girl) is crying” so I stopped… I got up, and he tried to get up, but I kicked him in the back of the head with my ankle… right into the bricks too… so he slowed down and crawled up again… I said, “get the fuck out now!!!” and kicked him like three times to get out… fuck… it was hilarious… then he turned around, and I saw his face… he was bleeding like crazy… fuck… I didn’t know I destroyed the kid that bad… but that’s what he gets… screaming shit out and walking around saying “this is my house!” fucken retard… every time he gets drunk, someone ends up beating his ass or running him over on purpose… and still he doesn’t learn his lesson… wow…

It was crazy… happened super fast, but he has to understand that I’m not a joke… just because I don’t fight all the time doesn’t mean I’m never gonna kick his ass… before, I let him say whatever he wants, but it’s different now… I’m tired of his shit… and I know that I’m going to keep kicking his ass every time he deserves it… I’m not a violent person… LOL… well, try not to be, but when I’m pushed, someone is going to get destroyed… he swears that he could kick his ass… man… no one knows that I can kick ass… I dodged two good swings but that’s all he threw out… kind of sad and funny at once…

Oh well… I’m tired, today rocked, and at the gym right now, I beat jose and macoy at racquetball 6 games out of 8… woo hoo… totally made those bitches run… what you got on my gearbox racket fuckers… 18ga string at 35lbs in your motha fucken mouf!!!...

No comments: